Contemporary and future changes in the society will influence the needs for support among children, young people, young adults and parents. Therefore, a constant development of services and of the level of quality has to be ensured. Since the demography is changing, the number of senior associates and employees is growing in the area of social welfare services. Considering the already visible and constantly growing lack of skilled professionals, particular emphasis has to be put on attracting skilled employees for the GRC.
- The GRC promotes the idea of educating sufficient numbers of skilled professionals for the Aid to Children, Youth and Families. The job profile and the financial conditions have to be as attractive as possible.
- The GRC promotes the idea of reliable and long-term perspectives for the organisations of aid toi children, youth and families. This is a precondition ensuring the continuity and quality of their services.
- The GRC Aid to Children, Youth and Families will evaluate continuously within an effective quality management determining whether the implementation of available resources is both economical and transparent.
- The GRC Aid to Children, Youth and Families will ensure further development of its services in accordance with the needs of target groups and society.
- The GRC Aid to Children, Youth and Families will create a network of all its services and cooperate with other components within the GRC in order to provide appropriate services to all beneficiaries and to provide better access to these services.
- The GRC Aid to Children, Youth and Families will foster and maintain expertise by implementing current scientific knowledge and promoting further education.